During our lives we usually go through good moments and bad moments, and it is in the last ones that sometimes we need someone to cheer us up.
A simple gesture, a little help, any words of encouragement or pep talk from a friend can be very helpful when an enormous sadness invades us.
We all know that family member, friend or mate who always has an ideal phrase with which a small path of hope opens up for you that until then you did not see and is where we must hold on with all our strength.
Perhaps one of those times you have wondered if all those words of encouragement and pep talk he releases with such ease and as if he had so internalized have been taught by someone or is something that he has simply been learning over the years of his life.
Well, today we want to show you some of those encouragement quotes and encouragement words that your friend will tell you one day to take the sadness off of you.
Words of Encouragement for a Friend
Words of encouragement for a friend who needs it at this time. Although sometimes just staying with him/her or being by his/her side is enough, it never hurts to say some words of encouragement like these:
- You are much stronger than you think. Believe in yourself as I believe in you!
- I wish you lots and lots of strength! You can get over all of this and much more.
- A lot of encouragement and a lot of strength, bad times pass but good times last forever.
- Every time the sun rises it is a different day. Do not stay anchored in yesterday never.
- Life is too short to waste it with anger and worry. We have to learn to enjoy each moment as if it were the last.
- Life is going to make you happy, don't hesitate. But first it has to make you strong.
- Never doubt your abilities, you can do it and you know it. So try it one more time.
- Getting up from a loss is not easy, but it is mandatory, so stop thinking about what you could have done and start thinking about what to do next.
- Come on, you can get over with this and much more, you just have to believe it.
- There are difficult times, but we must not dig the hole any deeper than it is.
Encouragement Quotes & Love
How many of us have not needed someone to say us encouragement quotes when we have split up with someone with whom we share our whole life and our love?
Encouragement quotes in times of heartbreak are a great support for those who need it:
- Pain is inevitable in these moments, but we can choose how much suffering lasts.
- I know this moment is too hard, but you have to be prepared and happy to face the rest of the good things that will come.
- Only you can decide on yourself, focus on what you want to achieve and stop paying attention to what others are saying.
- Being strong does not mean holding onto something despite the pain; Being strong is the courage to know how to let it go.
- Something that we should all learn is, learn to be happy alone.
- What now seems irremediable to you, tomorrow may be a great path to start a different way of life.
- Maybe now it feels like the end of the world. But the sun will rise again tomorrow, don't worry.
- What seems like a defect to you today will be your greatest virtue tomorrow.
- Now you may see everything dark, but tomorrow will be a new day full of hope.
- It may hurt now, but tomorrow you will realize that your decision was the right one.
Encouragement Words & Pep Talk
Unique encouragement words and pep talks for exceptional moments when someone you know well needs support to get through a bad moment:
- At the end of life, you will regret more for what you did not do than for what you did. Start looking for happiness!
- Sometimes we worry excessively and that can lead to unnecessary headaches. Live and be happy!
- Stop looking for happiness. Being happy should be your way of life. Start enjoying yourself right now!
- If you want to be happy, start loving yourself and being grateful for who you are and everything you have.
- Take a risk and fight for your dreams, it is better to be wrong than to remain in doubt.
- You are the owner of your future, don't let anyone decide for you. Get out there and conquer the world!
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear, you just have to go out and look for it.
- Don't worry about what others might say about you. You know what you are worth and how far you can go.
- Everything you do from the moment you get up to the time you go to bed should make you happy, if not do not repeat it tomorrow.
- A new day has dawned today, leave your worries and start living.
Send encouragement quotes and words of encouragement with SendGift
All the above encouragement quotes, words of encouragement and pep talks can be added to SendGift eCards and send them to your loved ones at any time.
Apart from eCards with words of encouragement, with SendGift you can send eCards for any day-to-day occasion, celebration or special event. They are unique, original and something totally different from you probably know as an eCard.
You can send yours to any place in the world at any time and schedule their delivery so that the recipient receives it on the day you prefer. You can select your ideal eCard among infinite templates you will love.
Start sending eCards and encouragement quotes with SendGift